Ability Builds Confidence
Is vision loss controlling your life?
Taking it back is as easy as ABC.
Discover how you can get your life back by taking part in Ability Builds Confidence classes offered once a week for 12 weeks at Saavi Services for the Blind campuses beginning in February.
Every Tuesday 4:30p.m.-6:00p.m.
3350 E Grant RD. Tucson AZ, 85716
Every Wednesday 4:30p.m.-6:00p.m.
2920 N 7th Phoenix AZ, 85014
ABC Class Topics
Every 12 weeks this class begins anew, allowing individuals all throughout the year dealing with vision loss to learn the skills needed to take back their lives. The classes will cover topics such as:
- Do you have Employment Goals?
- Calling all youth, families, and parents of blind children!
- Let’s cane travel the world
- Seniors are you wanting to get back to living life to the fullest?
- Want to understand more about navigating the wide world of technology the accessible way
- Is living an independent life your goal?
- All about Braille cells
- Saavi supports in furthering your education as a blind person. Join us to learn how!
- Meet blind leaders living the life they want
- Understanding Social security
- What is VR? Understanding the vocational rehabilitation process
- Understanding what having a positive philosophy of blindness means
Get more out of life after vision loss by learning the ABCs.
Independence awaits you.
To learn more call:
Or complete this short ABC Application.
Someone will call you back within three days.
Get our newsletter.
Sign up today!