Programs & Services
- Are you interested in going to work? Do you want to return to the work force or start a new career? Our Comprehensive Day Program (CDP) may be for you! The CDP is the program for any adult students who are looking to go to work, return to work or change their career goal. This program provides training in daily livings skills, computers/technology, job readiness, resume writing, etc. with the goal of providing skills and education so that our students may enter the workforce as confident blind employees. Check out the Adult Services section to find out more.
- Are you currently in college or wanting to go to college to learn a new trade or industry? Are you seeking employment or needing to fine tune your job hunting skills? Our Education & Employment Services may be of assistance.
- Have you recently graduated high school (or are about to graduate) and eager to learn how to live on your own? Check out our Steppin’ Out Program for teens and young adults. Find out more information on our Youth & Transition Services page.
- Are you in high school and want to do something fun in the summer? Why not join us for our 6 week residential Ready Set Go Summer Camp where you will live in your own apartment, and learn the skills it takes to be independent! Find out more information on our Ready Set Go 2022 Summer Camp page.
- Are you retired or approaching retirement? Would you like to maintain your lifestyle and live the life you’ve earned? Our Independent Living Blind Program may be for you! Find out more on the Senior Services section of our website.
- Are you in K–8 or still in high school? Our Reaching Education through Achievement and Literacy (REAL) Program teaches you how to advocate as a blind student and participate in your community while gaining the confidence and skill level to live confidently as a blind child or teenager. Through weekly tutoring and academic nights, Saturday activities, summer programs and family retreats we will work with parents and families on how to ensure that you are allowing your student to become independent. Find out more information about our upcoming events on our Children Services page.